Warning: if you don't like explicit lyrics, this isn't the playlist or blog post for you.
2. Face to Face by Sevendust - A song that calls someone a "fuck stick", a "motherfucker", and a "prick" is an angry song for us.
3. Sick by Adelitas Way - This song is all about being "sick" in the head and "sick" of a lot of other shit too.
4. Scum of the Earth by Rob Zombie - The title tells you enough, doesn't it?
5. Killing in the Name by Rage Against the Machine - The song ends with "Fuck you! I won't do what you tell me!" about 20 times. No exaggeration. That alone is enough to make our list.
6. Walk by Pantera - "Fun" fact from Erin: Pantera in Texas is the one and only concert that I got out of the pit because I thought there was a reasonably high possibility I could die. A lot of anger was expressed at a Pantera show, folks.
7. Mother Mother by Tracy Bonham - No real reason for this one except the screaming is cathartic.
8. Down with the Sickness by Disturbed - A superb song that talks about demons, sickness, and madness inside of us.
9. You Call Me a Bitch Like It's a Bad Thing by Halestorm - Enough said.
10. One Step Closer by Linkin Park - Shout it with me: "Shut up when I'm talking to you!"
11. Headstrong by Trapt - The chorus includes a "fun" to sing lyric "Back off I’ll take you on; Headstrong to take on anyone".
12. Here to Die by Five Finger Death Punch - Opening lyrics: "This wasn't meant to be a love song, Matter fact this one's about hate"; he growls a little more than preferred but breaks into beautiful melodic sounds soon enough.
Tell us your favorite go-to angry tune.