Friday, September 19, 2014

Thoughts #13 - Random Babbling

I took this picture of myself and posted on various social media. I got my hair done yesterday (which is always a treat). I like the red & blonde make orange effect. Cut some bangs. So, I thought I'd share me with the world. 

I used the youthful phrase "orange hair don't care"...BUT...I started WAY overthinking that phrase. Should it be "orange hair don't care" (no comma) because the hair that is orange doesn't care?  OR should it be "orange hair, don't care" insinuating "yeah, I have orange hair, and I don't care what you think about it."?  

This is a serious question that my mind ponders and rolls around in my wannabe ginger head. 


Admittedly, this is a pretty senseless post, but I hadn't posted in a while, so I just started writing exactly what I was thinking. 

1 comment:

  1. i think it should be "orange hair... don't care." because there's a pause, and it should be noted, but a comma doesn't look quite right to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!