- Challenge is June 1st, 2016 - June 30, 2016
- Link-up to report how you did in the challenge is the second Thursday of July the 14th
- Your link-up post can be anything related to the challenge (i.e. the books you read, why you "collect" so many books that go unread, a book that surprised you once you read it for the challenge, where you get all those books, ebooks, audio books that end up stacking up and neglected, show us pictures of your bookshelves, etc.)
- The objective is to finally read some of those books that you own that have been feeling neglected
- ONLY read books (audio books, ebooks included) that you currently own already (or have downloaded already; yes, NetGalley can be included)
- You are not required to read ALL the books you own
- I repeat (because this has been the biggest concern/confusion) that you are not required to read ALL the books you currently own
- Just whatever you read in the month of June should be ones that you already have
- No library books (although I love myself some library), no buying new books, no downloading or borrowing new books
- Two Amazon gift cards will be given to randomly selected lucky winners
- A raffle for the Amazon $ will be posted in the link-up
- This isn't a competition for how many books you read; it's just encouragement to read your books; if you have ONE book on your shelf that has been begging to be read, read that book, and you are a challenge participant!
- Any other questions, just ask!
Who's with us??