Thursday, May 9, 2013

Book # 15


Book # 15 -  I put this book on my "to read" list because of a friend's recommendation (see her post about the book here; she's a much better writer than me, and her post is the reason I wanted to read the book).  I was thrilled when I found it here in Australia marked down from $29.99 to $2.  Yep, $2!  

The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh surpassed my expectations.  I loved it.  I recommend it. 

Prior to reading it, I've had a connection with flower meanings.  I've been planning a tattoo for years depicting various flowers based on their meaning.  I haven't got that tattoo...yet... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!