Saturday, September 21, 2013

Book #16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27



I neglected the blog, but I kept on reading.  So, I'll try to catch up with my book list starting with the ones below.  Why do I keep this list?  Well, you can go back and read a blog posting from earlier in the year, OR I'll just tell you again:  A friend of mine has challenged herself to read 100 books this year.  I think that's awesome!  I read a lot, but I know I couldn't come close to that.  It got me thinkin' that at least I could keep track of what I read this year.




Book 16:   This is Gonna Hurt:  Music, Photography, and Life Through the Distorted Lens of Nikki Sixx by Nikki Sixx



Book 17:  Violent Exposure by Katherine Howell


Book 18:  Spoken from the Heart by Laura Bush



Book 19:  Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson



Book 20:  A Child Called It by David Pelzer
Book 21:  The Lost Boy by David Pelzer
Book 22:  A Man Named Dave by David Pelzer



Book 23:  Second Honeymoon by James Patterson and Howard Roughan




Book 24:  Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn



Book 25:  Gone by Jonathan Kellerman



Book 26:  Defending Jacob by William Landay



Book 27:  The Last Minute by Jeff Abbott

I've got three more, but I actually have something to say about each of them...next post.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!