- Candles and hot baths
- Sing (the movie) ~ the stepkid convinced us to watch it, and it was adorable.
- Most of you know, I host Book Challenge by Erin. We are winding up the final days of the 6th time for me to host this challenge (post coming next week about it.) This comment from one of the participants made me beyond happy: "Thx so much for all you do to make this happen. I read books that I would never have picked up and discovered many more by observing what others were reading. My to read list is much richer thanks to you and this great group of book lovers."
- New tattoo (picture coming soon when it has healed more)
- In exactly one month, I will be in Texas.
- Seeing the screensaver in my 9 year old stepkid's iPad ~ it was a selfie with his "girlfriend" ~ too cute
- Library day
- I hit a significant number on the scale for weight loss. I try not to get *too* caught up with the number on the scale, but losing 20 pounds has certainly made me happy.
- Sleeping with the windows open
- Niece 2 is graduating high school ~ her senior pics have filled my heart with many emotions, happiness being one of them.
Friday, April 28, 2017
Happy Things vol.2
I meant to post a happy list last week, but that frickin' kidney stone had other ideas. So, I'm happy to say that I'm back at it, focusing on happiness. Things that made me happy this week: