Thursday, May 7, 2015

Gone to Texas

Actually, not yet...but I leave today.  

Photo source
Don't worry.  I will be checking in from time to time.

I've been fortunate to have some bloggers share their time and talents, and I've got some awesome guest posts lined up for you.

I'll be focusing on family & friends...first up, road trip to Mississippi to see this one (on the right) graduate from Ole Miss

Mother's Day for this one

Make up for missing this one's 40th birthday

Make up for missing this one's (on the left) 30th birthday (coming soon)

Watching this one graduate high school

Margaritas will be consumed (and all the Tex Mex possible)

Throw in spending time with other very important family members (like getting tons of daddy hugs), friends, and loved ones...and I'll be a busy girl.

Keep visiting and show some love to my guest bloggers

Follow me on instagram for pics

I'll be back in the swing of things and fully focused on the blog in early June.

Much love to y'all xoxo
Erin

7 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic time back home in Texas! Cannot wait to see all the photos on Instagram! Safe travels! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels. Have a wonderful trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful time home Erin! Safe travels!

    P.S. - That I heart dirty rocker boys shirt is my favorite. I need that in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time, girlie! You will be missed but I'm already excited to see your pics on Instagram. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels! Can't wait to read all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun and safe travels Hun! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. have the best time Erin! I know how excited you must be :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!