We've had some great feedback and interest. Our fellow book lovin' and bloggin' friends, Steph and Jana, The Armchair Librarians podcast hosts AND Show Us Your Book gurus have been super supportive in spreading the word.
I feel like there are a few things to clarify; maybe this list will help:
- Challenge is June 1st, 2016 - June 30, 2016
- Link-up to report how you did in the challenge is the second Thursday of July the 14th
- The objective is to finally read some of those books that you own that have been feeling neglected
- ONLY read books (audio books, ebooks included) that you currently own already (or have downloaded already)
- You are not required to read ALL the books you own
- I repeat (because this has been the biggest concern/confusion) that you are not required to read ALL the books you currently own
- Just whatever you read in the month of June should be one that you already have
- No library books (although I love myself some library), no buying new books, no downloading or borrowing new books
- Two Amazon gift cards will be given to randomly selected lucky winners
- This isn't a competition for how many books you read; it's just encouragement to read your books
- Any other questions, just ask!
Mark your calendar to start reading only books your already own from June 1st through June 30th, link-up to report your success on Thursday, July 14th, and try your luck at winning $$$ from Amazon.
Do you plan to join us?