Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thoughts #16 - Thanks

It's that time of year again.  Thanksgiving.  It's the most difficult day for me as an American living in another part of the world.  Thanksgiving is a very special day filled with food, football, and family while expressing gratitude for so many of our blessings and bounty.  My guy has been great in years past, knowing that it is an important holiday for me.  He's cooked me a turkey dinner with all the fixings.  He's taken me to a restaurant that hosted a Thanksgiving themed meal.  As much as I appreciate him and his efforts, (I really, really am grateful to have him)...but, Thanksgiving just isn't the same without these guys.  Today, I'm a little sad. 








Yep, we're family!
To my Texas family:  Thank you for being you, and loving me for being me!  Love you, and miss you.
Happy Thanksgiving! 


**P.S. The next time I'm with my other side of the family, I totally need pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!