Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday's Seven Snapshots vol.96

Early purchases for Christmas ~ I have a friend and her son coming from Texas to visit me and will be here Christmas Day. These will be on our tree awaiting their visit. 

I shared this on ig and fb, and I'm sharing here too. No, this is not a Halloween prank. This is a real spider in my house. Thank goodness for Ricky. He ate it. 

When your lip color matches your shirt perfectly, you take a picture. At least, I do. 

What's going on here?  I quit scratching Astro's belly. He sat there forever just staring at my hand wondering why it wasn't still scratching him. Yep, he won this battle. Scratching continued. 

I know tattoos aren't for everyone, but I'm LOVING my leg. 

Played a little Monopoly with my husband & stepkid. They decided to "merge their assets" to become a "father/son family business". I'm pretty sure that's against the rules. Needless to say, I lost. 

Sunday dinner with good friends and their adorable offspring. 

That's a wrap from me. How was your week?

15 comments:

  1. Ugh, that spider.

    Jett forces me to pet him. It's so unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten the same look from our dogs! I like your tattoos. Someday I might get one, but I can't decide what. Also like this Seven Snapshots series. Can I do it sometime (will credit you)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you didn't lose. they cheated. THEY LOST. you endured. :]

    for a second, when i scrolled this post to read the bottom part, it looked like the spider in the left photo was moving. i got skeered.

    i LOVE those ornaments. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your cats win the awards for most adorable tummy scratchee and most badass spider killer. I love it when my dogs eat bugs so I don't have to die, er scream, er kill them myself/cry for Kyle to kill them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That spider is terrifying! Brrrr. I can't even comment on the rest of the post now... all I see is spider!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ricky.....ate the huntsman? Ate it?? That's horrifying. But better than having do deal with the thing yourself. We used to have a visiting cat who we'd direct to our spiders, but never anything half as big as that. Also your cat is adorable. Does Astro eat spiders too...?

    ReplyDelete
  7. cats to the rescue! seriously i'd move immediately if i saw that spider haha. it's like one of those "when you think about moving to australia" posts that people put up. cutie cute ornaments. and rockstar leg!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewww the spider! NO!!! I hate spiders so much. Those ornaments are so cute! And I love your colorful tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those ornaments are adorable and will be a great memento of your friends' trip. Go Ricky! I rely on Max to eat creepy crawlers too. He's also quite good at catching flies! I love that picture of Astro, such a Mama's boy. When I stop petting Max and he wants me to continue, he'll keep tapping my arm or hand. So of course, I must pet him again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ornaments you got for your friend! They're going to love them! And that spider is not ok! I'm glad that Ricky protected you and ate it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. RICKY ATE A HUNTSMAN?!
    that is definitely against monopoly rules!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ARE YOU FLIPPIN KIDDING ME? I'm thinking it was divine intervention that I didn't see the spider picture. Jesus Christ, I would've run out of the house. It's HUGE!!!!!! God I'm traumatized. Anything else I was going to say I've forgotten THANKS SPIDER. Lol

    Your leg is beautiful hun. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS Astro has you wrapped around his little paw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those ornaments are SO cute!!! When I saw that spider on Instagram I shuddered. I don't even know what I would do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is one seriously big ass spider! Kudos to Ricky! You have obviously trained him well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!