Hey, hey. Two weeks in a row of "Thursday Thoughts". Let's see how long I keep this momentum...
- Why do some people think that everyone else on their train carriage wants to hear their conversation? We don't. I don't care if "Graham trialed it today" or if "Gary hid a bottle of Scotch in the baby bag" when he came over for a BBQ or if "Jeannette hates everything about it". All of this from a repeat offender, a guy that has carried on a lengthy, loud conversation previously on my same train route. Hey, curly blonde dude that talks loudly through a hands free device as you sit back with your arms crossed, I'm talking about you. Thanks for ruining my reading time douche bag. *ipod in*
- My brother and sister-in-law are celebrating 25 years of marriage...during that time they received 3 college degrees between them, are in the midst of raising 3 amazing (yes, I'm biased, but they are amazing) teenagers, loved and lost 3 Labrador retrievers (r.i.p. Deion, Stormi, and Coco). All of this and they still really, really like each other. They hold hands. They laugh. They go on family vacations and take mini-getaways just the two of them. They exemplify love, commitment, faith, and devotion. Happy Anniversary to Brian & Stephanie!
- Their wedding was the summer between my Senior year of high school and Freshman year of college. How did 25 years go buy so quickly?!?!
- We moved into our house June 2015. We were receiving electricity bills addressed to "Dear Customer". We were paying those bills. At some point, I contacted the energy provider to make another payment and was informed that no name was attached to the account. That I needed to create an account in my name at that address. Fine. Seems reasonable. I did that. Then, I received a statement saying that I owed back payments and new payments to my new account. After several phone calls, it appears that all our previous payments were applied to the generic "Dear Customer" account. But, since creating my account and telling them how long I've lived there, they won't credit those payments to my account without proof of payment. What a freaking headache. Off to the bank I go to get bank statements printed.
- Jana and I haven't decided what next week's playlist theme should be. Any requests?
- My mom told me that one of my new tattoos looks like a "devil". Apparently, the leaves look like devil horns in her opinion. She cracks me up.
- I realize that most of these aren't true "thoughts" but more ramblings. There is a difference.
- To steal from Steph and her ecard of the week, I'll share a "meme of the week":
Got any ramblings you want to share with me?