Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday's Seven Snapshots vol.97

My reflection in a Sculpture by the Sea at Tamarama Beach

The stepkid (sans werewolf mask) and his Joker friend surprised me by trick-or-treating at my house. My husband and his ex are fantastic about cooperative parenting and inclusiveness of the step-parents. Neil was still working, but Liam's mother drove him over just to be able to ring my doorbell for Halloween. I love how our blended family puts his happiness first. 

It was a gorgeous day to celebrate the marriage of Neil's cousin and his new wife ~ held at the Lion's Gate Lodge in the Royal Botanical Gardens. 

She designed & sewed this dress herself ~  What a talented bride!

Niece 3 being a cutie

After a couple of glasses of Prosecco, of course a kiss by the lion statue seemed like a good idea. 

Ended the evening with a fantastic steak dinner date with my guy

It was a fantastic week, and I hope yours was equally as wonderful!

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow the bride's dress is gorgeous! She definitely has talent. And the Botanical gardens would be a magical place to get married (but then I would say that, having got engaged there), looks like you all had a great day - especially the lion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, that steak dinner has my mouth watering!!
    I love that Liam's mom brought him to ya for some trick-or-treating. That's so fantastic! And those boys have some great costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun time! you guys look so gorg at the wedding and hilarious about the selfie with the lion ha. i mean prosecco will do that :) love love that your step son came by and that things are so happy and cohesive!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you in the sculpture picture! And so cool that bride made her own dress. I wish I could sew. Give me that steak! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome that Neil and his ex-wife work hard to put Liam's happiness first. I have a few friends who could take some lessons. And I wouldn't even need a couple of glasses of Prosecco to want a kiss from a lion statue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved seeing all of your snaps of the wedding! It looked like y'all had such a blast, and your niece is seriously the cutest! That steak looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that steak dinner looks fabulous! and love the Prosecco fueled photo with the lion haha. and so sweet that Liam's mum drove him over to trick or treat at your place first!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!