Friday - yay! Weekend plans with friends - double yay! Here's some of my favorites from this week:
one. Favorite story a friend shared on facebook: Click the link to see that this is what was captioned with this picture...
From Anthony Watkins Malone's facebook: "Man I don't know where to start I went to bible study tonight and after I went to Quick Trip on Brentwood stair the police spoke to me and I said hello back then he said man you look very tired I said I am he then said hold on don't you move I said for what I haven't done anything he then got on his radio saying something I couldn't hear then walked up to me they had me surrounded and said you look like you worked so hard today we are going to give you a $100 gift card from THE FORT WORTH POLICE DEPARTMENT man GOD IS GREATER and I need it"
two. Favorite meme from pinterest:
three. Favorite instagram throwback (and the caption with this picture):
From @tarachio's instagram: "My #throwbackthursday this week is dedicated to my high school friend @kristen352. In honor of #breastcancerawareness coming up, I want to give her a super huge shout out. She approached her cancer with a positive attitude and kicked it!! Now, she spends her energy sharing her story and eating healthy to motivate others towards active, fit lifestyles. A true hero doesn't bring attention to themselves but to their cause!!! She IS a hero and inspiration! So proud of you!! #tbt #grit #cheerleader #womaninspiration"
four. Favorite treat discovered this week: Pana Chocolate Sour Cherry & Vanilla 60% Cocao - I used to not like dark chocolate, but as I'm trying to eat healthier, I tried this. Whenever I am craving a treat, this is going to be it.
five. Favorite weekly activity focusing on positivity:
- Movie night with my guys: Yes, I'm in the fall film challenge. No, neither of the movies we watched (Epic & Puss in Boots) count towards that list. But, my guy, my stepson, our kitties, and I had a cozy evening watching this double header.
- My Skype session with Dad, Helen, and Taylor
- Books - picked up 2 library books, put more on reserve list, bought 3 that the library doesn't have. I may need an intervention.
- Ricky purrs - My tuxedo cat is our most mischevous of the three, but when he decides he's ready to cuddle, he gets all up in my face, wraps his little paws around my neck, and purrs like a freight train.
- Buying my niece her birthday gift
- Quick chats on facebook messenger or emails with my favorite friend
- Customers who show their appreciation by buying me a nice bottle of Shiraz
- Pink lady apples - because they are juicy, sweet, delicious, and they are called.......... Pink Ladies!
- Jana & I created a playlist - in case you missed it yesterday, check it out - we had so much fun collaborating on this, we already have another one planned.
- Realizing that the Texas A&M/Arkansas football game will be airing live in Australia - I will be even happier if my boys win!
What made you happy this week?? Why don't you join us in the weekly link-up?
Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites