The lovely Lindsay has started co-hosting with Krysten a weekly link-up for us to remind ourselves and be conscious of "Ten Things That Made Me Happy This Week". I regularly tell her that the positive message is good for me, so I thought I'd join once a month (at least). So, what made me happy this week?
- Using my new Urban Decay Smoky eye palette because I love make-up, I love care packages (and it came from my mom's most recent care package she sent me), and I love my mom
- Posting, reading, chatting, and learning about books in the Show Us Your Books link-up
- Having a guy pick up an engagement ring that he put a lot of thought into, deciding exactly what he wanted, and he was thrilled and excited with the result
- Getting a "Save the Date" card for my step-sister, Whitney's wedding...living on the other side of the world, most people don't bother mailing me these important announcements, and it makes me feel really good when someone does
- Stepping on the scale and realizing I've lost five pounds since I met with the nutritionist about two and a half weeks ago
- Astro cuddles
- That feeling of finishing a fantastic book when I closed it, consciously inhaled deeply and exhaled thoroughly and had my heart filled with emotion
- Receiving an unexpected text from my guy that made me feel appreciated
- Wearing a bow in my hair
- Realizing that I've got more than 10 things that made me happy this week, and I had to cut some
What made you happy this week?