But, every now and then, something pops up as I'm in this world of the blogosphere that makes me realize how lame of a blogger I truly am. Here's a few examples:
- I have no bucket list...or 101 in 1001, or 30 before 30, or 40 before 40 (because those have come and gone), and I sure as hell ain't about to make a 50 before 50 because we're not talking about turning 50 yet.
- I have no cute planner. I should use one, but I don't.
- I have no sponsors, nor have I sponsored another blog.
- I use words like "nor" when I'm not sure I should. I use a helluva lot of the ellipsis. I make grammatical errors that I'm not sure I make, yet I'm not sure that I should correct, and I'm too lazy to figure it out.
- I loaded Google Analytics (I think) but I've never used it. I track nothing.
- I infrequently use bloglovin'. I'm on there. I follow people. I save posts sometimes. But, what I use on a daily basis is blogger reading list feed.
- There are many bloggers who feel that blogger is sub-par. I don't know what those reasons are and have been too lazy to look into it.
In spite of all my shortcomings, I still have some of you that read and interact with me. For that, I am most grateful.