1. Calling all book lovers - this story and video should certainly bring a smile to your face: Nowra librarians promote joy of books on youtube
2. This is the greatest water bottle I've ever owned. Seriously. I buy a 2liter everyday of sparkling water (I prefer it to still water), keep it in the refrigerator, and refill this all day long. This single product has helped me drink more water and kick other sugary drinks to the curb. (I'm not getting paid to say this; it's my unbiased opinion.)
3. Alright. This video has made the rounds for a couple of months, but I had a friend share it again on facebook. I had to re-watch it at least three times in a row because it is that good. If you need to laugh, or you need to smile, or you need a little sassy in your life, watch this. Even if you've seen it before, it's worth it to watch it again.
5. I'm stealing Megan's idea and adding this to my Friday Favorites because it is quickly becoming a favorite activity (focusing on things that make me happy).
- My Texas A&M Aggie football team is 2-0.
- Thrift store finds - a Pyrex dish, books
- A two hour nap on Monday
- My fur baby, Astro's 2nd birthday
- My guy told a customer of ours that I like leopard print; she bought me a scarf just to be nice & thoughtful.
- My niece, Jenna, was named Junior Homecoming Duchess for her high school.
- Two of the loveliest people I know in Australia welcomed their first child, a beautiful boy named Louis.
- This post from Kerry (a must-read for any dog lover): Boys Drool and Dogs Rule
- Using Qantas points so I could get a new ipod shuffle for free!
- Forehead kisses from my guy