Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday's (more than) Seven Snapshots vol.53


Christmas tree outside of Customs House Library

I read somewhere that this scene in Love Actually was all Emma Thompson's doing. It was scripted to go in her room, turn on Joni Mitchell, and then let it go. This scene is brilliant. 

The world needs more care packages!!!  This super special one was from Kristen at See You in a Porridge. We expats gotta take care of each other. 

Christmas Day - my guy and his kiddos

Pretty pearls from my guy

These two *love*

Ricky cuddling with Chels after Christmas lunch


Some of my loot - a book, two gift cards for books, shoes, perfume, Gwen Stefani Urban Decay eye palette. 

Now......I'm going camping. That's right. Camping. Pics to come. 

Hope your holiday was filled with love and laughter!

7 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a perfect Christmas weekend and got some pretty amazing things! Your family time looks amazing, and I can't wait to hear about your camping adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little Christmas! I never got to watch Love, Actually this year :( Maybe I'll make an effort to do so this week before New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great Christmas. Those earrings are beautiful! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun camping love! ;)

    Looks like Christmas was fab. I love the pic of Ricky with Chels. What a character he seems, so wish I could meet your kitty.
    Beautiful pearls too, love.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. that scene from love actually ALWAYS makes me cry. she did that thing perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh emma thompson is amazing.
    yay care packages :)
    drew barrymore's book! i want to read it.
    camping! have fun :| hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe that I have not watched Love Actually this Christmas. I always watch it on Christmas! Damn!
    Your cat is cute as always!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!