Linking up with the ladies who love to spread positivity, Lindsay & Krysten, for Ten Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
1. That I'm actually participating in this week's link-up because I've been neglecting this positive exercise the last few weeks
2. My guy and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on Monday. Yay for us!
4. Snap-chatting with Kristen about books, blogs, and nonsense
(wanna add me? I'm texerin)
5. Being nominated for Best Kept Secret in Karen's Blog Awards
6. Glittery, sparkly, festive nails
8. Wrapping presents - mine aren't overly crafty or perfectly matching, but they are wrapped with care, and it's a chore that I love doing.
9. A customer is handing my guy $3,000 cash for a pair of earrings as I type this...that makes me happy alright!
10. The excitement is building for Book Challenge by Erin that begins January 1st. (yes, books and book challenges are a constant source of happiness for me as well.)
What made you happy this week?