Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites Five vol.3 - Pinterest Edition

This week's Friday Favorites Five is brought to you from my pinterest boards.  If you want to visit me, or better yet, follow me on pinterest, look for me here.  These are the five pins that interested me the most this week:

1. Favorite Book Lover Pin:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/123637952246579330/
Found on modernmrsdarcy.com
 2. Favorite Wellness Pin:  The pin said: "A Well Being~ Cranberry Cleanser: The juice acts by cleansing your lymphatic system and eliminating body fat. This is a juicing recipe and it can be done in a blender but you should add at least a cup of water. Drink every morning for 7 days. Can be repeated monthly."
found on healthyandnaturalworld.com
 3. Favorite Beauty Pin: The pin said "DIY hair Growth mask....Cinnamon is a spice that we normally use in the kitchen, but did you know that you can stimulate hair growth with cinnamon?"
found on dailycurlz.com
 4. Favorite Recipe Pin: Oven Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic, Olive Oil, and Lemon Juice
found on kitchme.com
 5. Favorite Funny Pin:
found on lovethispic.com
Happy Friday, and even better - Happy Weekend!

Want to see more Friday Favorites?  Check out the link-up:
http://meetatthebarre.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/friday-favorites-spring-it-forward.html

9 comments:

  1. That cauliflower looks/sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only recently started adding lemon to cauliflower. It's good!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cauliflower recipe looks good, but.. lemon? odd. and i love that book lover pin hehe thats why i can't read before bed, otherwise i will never stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reading quote is my life!

    I need to try that cauliflower recipe. Cauliflower is a new food in my life and I want all the recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book pin= my daily struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that supposed to be Hermione in the book pin? If so I like it even more than I originally did. If not, I'm still calling it Hermione. You'll have to let me know what you think of the cleanser drink - I've been debating trying a few of those but I'm a bit nervous about taste still.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!