Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday's Favorites Five vol. 4

It's that time of the week again - Friday!  In honor of St. Patrick's Day that is right around the corner, and in honor of the first favorite, here's a picture of me during a past St. Paddy's celebration...

1.  Favorite article ever posted on e! online40 Lies You Tell Yourself When Drunk - Hilarious!  Do yourself a favor, hit that link, and have a laugh.

2.  Speaking of drunk, I hope that's the excuse for my next favorite.  Favorite bad tattoo of the week:
from reddit.com
3.  Favorite post by a fellow blogger this week:  I Don't Believe in Guilty Pleasures by Kati Rose

4. Favorite comment I left for a blogger this week:  Regarding the above blog entry, I said:
"It's like you crawled into my brain and pulled out my thoughts (as I'm currently listening to Ricky Martin's 'She's All I Ever Need' and singing along). I love Ricky Martin. I own albums from Creed and Nickelback. I know almost every word to Air Supply's greatest hits. The love of my life is Jon Bon Jovi, and I have a tattoo of 'Livin' on a prayer' on my foot. Whatever gives someone pleasure (as long as it is not hurting or harming another living thing), then I say go for it. Do it. Embrace it!"

5.  Favorite t-shirt I saw online this week:  Someone can buy this for me if they want :)

Want to see more Friday Favorites?  Take a look at this link-up:
http://meetatthebarre.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/friday-favorites-warmer-weather-in-sight.html

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that tattoo is a fail on so many levels, right down to the name! I hope that's a fake tattoo! lol

    and you're right, that shirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love AnimalHearted! They have such cool shirts! I want this one too!
    That guilty pleasure post is brilliant. I have said so many times that I do not really have guilty pleasures because I do not feel guilty about them. I don't know why I should. I like what I like and I really don't care what other people think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe in guilty pleasures either. I'm never ashamed to love something even if others don't like it. Except Kanye West songs...because even *I* don't like him.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that tattoo......I'm sure when they woke up the next morning they were absolutely regretting that decision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best...tattoo...EVER! Tee hee! Too funny!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great hat - from a fellow Erin :)

    That tattoo must be meant as ironic, surely....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I groaned when I saw that tattoo for multiple reasons. Thanks for the blogger love on my post! I loved your comment too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!