Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday's Seven Snapshots #15

I'm guessing my neighbors done the street weren't too happy to find their car like this. 

It's not often that Ricky beats Astro to this spot, but he tries to get there every now and then. 

These were not as tasty as I thought they'd be. 

Decorating windows...ahem...visual merchandising is part of my job description. 

The Animal Welfare League featured my feline babies again. I think they need an agent. 

I try on customer's items, you know, just to make sure they look alright. 

Some Saturday nights need to include $5.99 bottles of wine. 


7 comments:

  1. Och! That car!! What a terrifying thing to wake up/come home to. Is that just because of the heat out there everything goes up quickly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure that your cats will be very famous soon! :) They are adorable! What happened to your neighbor's car? That looks pretty bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does Australia get all the interesting M&M flavors to try? Those ones, I saw another blog talking about pineapple ones. Even if they aren't that good I want to try them all to say I've done it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! What happened to that car?! Eeek!

    I love the kitty cuddles you were getting. Precious. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! You definitely need to find out the story with that car!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That car!! Your poor neighbor. I wouldn't be happy to find my car like that!

    Toffee apple m&ms sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toffee apple M&Ms just sound gross! lol

    Glad that's not your car ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!