Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunday's Seven Snapshots #17

Walking through the city, passing Hyde Park, and noticing how incredibly green the grass is. 

I stood staring at this display one day wondering if I could just have ice cream for dinner. I did not succumb to temptation, but it was tough. 

Another successful library visit

I drink this tea morning, afternoon, and night. I'm a rebel like that. 

Like a gargoyle on top of Notre Dame, Ivy guards the bookshelf. 

Yes, I have treats. Yes, I will give you some. 

Sunday morning sleep in

4 comments:

  1. Your Sunday morning lie in looks cozy which is probably what you were hoping for! Yum Ben and Jerry's, I feel eating it for dinner is a completely acceptable option. I can't wait to try Jimmy Fallon's new flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, cats are the best.I'm curious to see what you think of The Cuckoo's Calling. Been wondering if I should read that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to see your furry family members! :) And library or bookstore visits are the best! In my opinion, ice cream is a great dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, what - you drink afternoon tea in the morning or evening?! You rebel! Ha!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!