Thursday, March 10, 2016

Blogger Love vol.4


It's been awhile since I've spread some love, so let's do it, shall we?

Sanch has me anxiously awaiting a time I can join her...after all, I've been meaning to start yoga again: On cats, cat yoga and cat ladies

Ericka said what I wanted to say, but she said it better:  A Letter to Cheryl Tiegs

I'm ashamed to admit this because I try to make a better effort about these things, but I have no recollection of how I stumbled upon this post by Maria Helena, but I love it (and will probably steal the idea):  My Life Story in 6 Songs

My friend, Jenn, (she's a friend in real life that I've known for 20+ years) has a way with words.  Example:  coincidence...and the six ounces or so
She's also looking for guest bloggers this month, and I know she'd greatly appreciate you for volunteer. 

An series featuring Sydney expats hosted by Cristin:  What do people at home think about Australia?

Rebecca shared some very valuable reminders that I've seen before, but it was really well-timed for me to see again: Life lessons

Linking up with Kristen and Joey:
Stuff, Things, etc.

13 comments:

  1. I've been looking for new blogs to read, I've added a couple of these to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for blog love! i'll have to open some up and find some new bloggers. bc well i trust your input :) the life story in 6 songs sounds like a rad idea for a post!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of Rebecca's! Thanks for the blog recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out... gotta go check out the other links :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all these great posts I have to read!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Life Lessons post from Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always good to find new people to read :) I like the life lessons! No one is in charge of your happiness except you. Boom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Life Story in 6 Songs...very interesting. I like that idea very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAAAS to that letter to Cheryl Tiegs. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again for the shout out/blogger love! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the shout out, lady! Glad to have you as one of the clever expats!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!