Reasons that I shouldn't sign up for "The 5th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap" hosted by Kristin and Becky:
- It's not fall in Australia.
- I'm celebrating springtime which happens to be my favorite season of the year.
- Shipping costs to Australia aren't cheap.
- I've attempted to sign up for a couple of other swaps, was denied, so I avoid that rejection...but...Kristin already told me that I wouldn't be denied in this swap.
- I like sending care packages.
- I like receiving care packages.
- The world needs more care packages.
- Fun with other bloggers
- I can educate others about seasonal differences in different hemispheres.
Clearly, there are more reasons that I should sign up than shouldn't. So, I've thrown my hat in the ring.
Do you want to join the fun of The 5th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap? Go here to sign up!