Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pumpkin Swap

LINK

Reasons that I shouldn't sign up for "The 5th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap" hosted by Kristin and Becky:
  1. It's not fall in Australia.
  2. I'm celebrating springtime which happens to be my favorite season of the year.
  3. Shipping costs to Australia aren't cheap.
Reasons that I should sign up:
  1. I've attempted to sign up for a couple of other swaps, was denied, so I avoid that rejection...but...Kristin already told me that I wouldn't be denied in this swap.
  2. I like sending care packages.
  3. I like receiving care packages.
  4. The world needs more care packages.
  5. Fun with other bloggers
  6. I can educate others about seasonal differences in different hemispheres.
Clearly, there are more reasons that I should sign up than shouldn't.  So, I've thrown my hat in the ring. 

Do you want to join the fun of The 5th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap?  Go here to sign up!

10 comments:

  1. i want to smack people who reject you for swaps. how rude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're happy to have you! We've had bloggers in Europe and Canada join us before and it always works out just fine! Plus, as someone who lived outside the continental US, I can tell you that shipping prejudice is REAL when it comes to companies too. It's always a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well you should not be rejected because of location! that's just redic. care packages are the best too!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you get rejected. That's some bullshit right there.

    I love getting and sending care packages but I haven't done it in years. I should start again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I love blogger swaps! Sign me up! (And I'd be more than happy to get an international blogger!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rejection hurts, so ugly to reject someone because they are in Australia! This sounds like a fun swap and I agree that the world needs more care packages!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bummer people would reject you just cause you're in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a bit late here - but I signed up and I'm all the way in bonny England! I love giving and receiving care packages, really far too much than is healthy. I'm excited to participate!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!