Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunday's Seven Snapshots vol.88

My guy finished off these pieces to kick off our sale at the shop. 

Printer problems at work led me to a late night printing session at Office Works after work. Aren't 14+ hour workdays fun?

My mom claims the only pictures she ever sees of me anymore I have a cat butt in my face. I sent her this to show her sometimes it's not their butts in my face...

...only to send this one about 5 minutes later. 

Stepmother bragging alert: the white arrow is the school average and the black arrow is the national average for Year Three (3rd grade) National Assessment Plan standardized testing. See that black dot wayyyy at the top?  That's my stepkid's score. Hooray for reading!!!!!

I call this the Lebanese version of fajitas, and it's pretty tasty. 

Me...reading Twitter...when my Texas A&M Aggies were in overtime. They won, but I'm pretty sure that I couldn't hold my breath much longer. 

And.....it's Father's Day in Australia, and guess who forgot to take a picture of her husband and his kids at lunch?  Oops. Happy Father's Day to the father of my stepkids and my fur babies!  

And, a happy weekend to you!  

9 comments:

  1. Your stepson's assessment results are awesome! Good for him!

    As always, your cat pictures crack me up! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that game... i was gnawing on my fingers for pretty much the entire fourth quarter. it sucked.

    and damn... that boy's reading score is phenomenal. i hope he keeps that up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that reading score is amazing! You should be so proud!! I am thrilled that college football is back, but also know that there are several nail-biters ahead this season!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new hair color! It's such a pretty shade!
    Your step-son is AWESOME! I can't believe how high he scored! I bet that's a lot of his step-mom's book loving influence ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing his high reading score! That is awesome! Good for him! Awhoo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those rings, they are gorgeous!! So sparkly! The Lebanese version of fajitas looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that it's such a nail biter watching the Aggie game through Twitter! And yes to how awesome your stepson is! He's kicking butt and taking names!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a happy belated fathers day to neil! and yay for a rockstar stepson! and lastly can i have those rings, mmk thanks. size 5. haha

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww happy fathers day! congrats on your awesome stepmothering job, that is awesome!! and of course love all the cat butts. such is life. lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!