- I'm still making my way through all the Show Us Your Books links. I like to read them allllllll every month.
- When I participate in link ups, I really try to read and comment on the hosts' posts and read as many of the links that I have time for. Often, I read them all. But, I've been slack the last few weeks, and I feel blogger guilt because of it.
- I posted this on twitter. I'm sure we've all felt like this, am I right?
- As most of you know, the husband and I work together. His day off is Tuesday, and I must admit I miss him on Tuesdays. We've developed a really good rhythm and are a good team in the store. When he's not there, it's all on me. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed; other times I feel like I miss opportunities with customers that I know he'd captialize.
- Speaking of work and Tuesdays, a potential customer came in this week. After looking at some things, she emailed Neil later with some ideas for a custom design. She told him that the "Canadian lady" was helpful. I have to laugh every time someone confuses me for a Canadian. I'm from the furthest U.S. state away from Canada, except Hawaii and the tip of Florida.
- I was stopped by three women, at least ten, possibly twenty years older than me. They asked about my book tattoo and told me how "lovely" and "wonderful" it is. This exchange made me happy.
- I sent a care package this week. I love sending care packages. The world needs more care packages.
- Happy 3rd birthday to my number one cuddle buddy, my sugar booger, the cat who changed me that day at the Animal Welfare League when he crawled into my lap as an 8 week old kitten, Astro. Not a night goes by that we don't have a five to thirty minute cuddle session when I go to bed, and my heart is fuller because of it.
Linking up with Kristin & Joey