- Adele was here. I know lots who went. I like concerts (I mean, I like them a lot), but for some reason, I had no desire to see Adele. Actually, I think I'd enjoy having some beers with Adele but just wasn't wildly interested in her concert. I mean, if someone gave me a free ticket, I'd have gone. I'm sure it was spectacular, but I have no feelings of missing out.
- I've mentioned to Heather and Kathy, so I thought I'd share here....you know how the American president is often called "the leader of the free world"? I'm in favor of passing that torch to the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
|Photo from article: Justin Trudeau's 7 Most Wonderfully Feminist Moments Will Make You Love The Canadian Leader Even More|
- Remember when I decided to offer my books that I'd already read? Only 4 books remained unclaimed and those were donated. I was pleased, I enjoyed sending the packages, and will definitely do this again.
- I've had some bizarre dreams the last week. I'm a regularly bizarro-dreamer, but these have been pretty special. For instance, I had a dream that my mom's guy was lifelong friends with Kenny Rogers. He ended up visiting them at the same time that I did, and my mom kept cancelling plans with me to hang with Kenny.
- Currently, I'm reading The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley. There is a part with the ashes of a loved one being taken to a special place. I've decided, if I die I want half my ashes in Texas and half my ashes here in Australia. If my wishes are expressed on my blog, is that legally binding? Probably not. Guess I need to tell the appropriate people.
lajva[g]a kja"R j
ah <---------- Astro just walked across the keyboard. I thought I'd keep his "thoughts" in the post for you, just in case you read cat lingo.
- If you are a rock music fan, this is a "must watch". This video is just one of those examples that I'm so happy the internet was created, so something this entertaining could be shared. Watch "Kids React to Guns N' Roses":
Linking..... with Kristin: