- New job started, and nothing like a new job to throw the personal routine into a tail spin.
- I have two weeks of training at a different location to where I'm actually working.
- I'm still in retail management, but before, we owned our own business, so I ain't gonna lie, I'd have the laptop open at work and play around in the blog world when no customers were in the store.
- Now, I won't be doing that at all while working because I'm working in a much more fast-paced environment (I love that so far!), and I won't be online during work hours.
- Before, I worked with my guy. Now, I don't. So, you know, when I get home, I spend time with him instead of immediately sticking my nose in a book or into the laptop.
- I have never been a fan of reading or commenting on blogs or answering emails via my phone. I just find it more comfortable to do it from the laptop. And I use the google reading list over bloglovin'.
- Speaking of bloglovin', I only go on there about once a week. I noticed this week that people can now comment on a blog post through bloglovin'. That comment doesn't show up UNLESS you go to bloglovin'. No email notification and no comment on the actual blog post. Has anyone else noticed this? Or has it always been this way, and I just don't use bloglovin' enough to know?
- It's been raining all week, so no walking for me. But, I'm on my feet all day running around my work, so I'm not sure my legs, feet, and knees could take walking for exercise right now.
- Which takes me to the fact that I really would like to incorporate yoga into my new routine. I practiced yoga probably 15 years ago and enjoyed it. Personally, I think it would be good for my mind and body to start it up again. Need to research some yoga studios in the area. My house is just not a place for it.
- What a boring post this has been just putting my thoughts to words. Nothing inspirational. Nothing about International Women's Day. Nothing funny. Nothing informative. Oh well. It's still me and still real. Thanks for sticking around (if you're still reading this.)
Thursday, March 9, 2017
Stuff & Things vol.9
Not complaining, just thinking out loud...