For some reason, I think most of you who actually read my little corner of the web, read these blogs too. (I
Alyssa shared Ten Things I Know Right Now. We are unique individuals having different experiences in our lives, yet we relate to each other through our thoughts, emotions, and lessons-learned. Alyssa packs that into this post beautifully.
Through a couple of blogs I regularly read, I stumbled upon this cute link-up hosted by Elle: The Story Behind The Pic. She says that she will be hosting it monthly, and I will definitely participate next time. I thought the stories I read from the link-up were a lot of fun.
I thought Steph's post honoring her fifth anniversary Five for Friday: Years of Marriage was truthful, fun, insightful, encouraging, and yes, full of love. C'mon. Y'all know that Steph and MFD are one of our favorite couples in bloggerland.
Booklovers and goodreads fans, you must read this post by Cait about How (She) Will Improve GoodReads When (She) Rules the World. I sure hope Cait gets to rule the world because some of these changes are exactly what we need.
Laura's post about Online Me vs. Real Life Me had me laughing. I could relate to every single photographic example that she posted.
Wanna laugh some more? Read Danielle's FB Status Updates That Make Me Eyeroll . She nailed it.
Lindsay and Krysten for another Ten Things That Made Me Happy This Week:
- Surprising one friend with another friend's visit
- Rekordling pomegranate cider
- Pulled pork sandwich with pineapple chutney
- Sweet, personal messages from girlfriends that I needed to hear
- Hard Rock Cafe with a friend I hadn't seen in three and a half years
- Blogger shout outs
- Talking to my mom & George
- A hot bath with a book and a nice candle
- Book Challenge by Erin has rolled into our final month for this challenge
- Wearing a sundress with cowboy boots - makes me feel like a true Texan - hey, wait, I am a true Texan!
Want to spread blogger love, positivity, and happiness? Join one, or both, of these link-ups!