|Linking up with Lindsay and Krysten|
I have been sick this week - coughing, aching, vomiting - you know, fun stuff. Also, I'm homesick. This weekend, there's lots of activities surrounding loved ones in Texas that I'm missing. So, it was an especially good activity for me to focus on some happy things.
1. This album is part of the soundtrack of my life, so this article made me happy: 20 Years Ago, No Doubt's 'Tragic Kingdom' Rewrote the Rules for the Female RockStar
2. The sounds the boy makes when he's playing with his legos
3. "Icy poles" aka popsicles- the only thing I could eat for two days this week
4. Kitty cuddles
5. Cozy blankets
6. Feather pillows
7. Show Us Your Books - the community of readers and book recommendations that I have found through this monthly link-up is a bookworm's dream
8. 10 readers have completed this Book Challenge by Erin - the most since I started the challenge
9. Ricky & Ivy (my little twinsie kitties) turned two!
10. This picture of my nephew escorting my niece for Homecoming court:
What made you happy this week?