Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Letter to blog (and anyone else who may actually read this blog)

Dear blog,

I've neglected you once again.  It's been four months since I've posted.  I think it's because the last blog post was interesting to me, and it took some time and effort.  But no one commented.  No one seemed to care.  That shouldn't matter.  It was a fun little exercise.

I've made some changes with you.  Your name.  Your url.  I'm still going to make lists, read books, and look at clothes.  But, I think I'm just going to start sharing whatever I want.  If no one comments and no one seems to care.  Oh well.  I'll just do it for myself.

Happy blogging to you and to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!