Thursday, November 7, 2013

Book # 33

I forgot this one.  Somewhere in my listing of books, I forgot to list this one.  I know why.  It's because I read it on my dad's kindle when I was visiting him in July.  I am not ready to give up actual books and use an e-reader.  Forgetting to list this book just gives me another excuse to avoid this technology.


 I may have mentioned before that John Sandford is my favorite author of this genre - crimes that mostly involve crazy, sick, murdering bad guys with reoccurring good guys fighting the good fight.  John Sandford reminded me of why he's my fave with this book.  Silken Prey served up the plot, characters, and style that I expect from Mr. Sandford.  Too bad I read it on a kindle.  I'm sure I'd have enjoyed it even more reading the good ol' fashioned book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!