Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sunday's Seven Snapshots #1

There are a lot of blogs out there who write a weekly round-up offering a re-cap of their week in one way or another. I'm not inventing the wheel. It is possible what I'm introducing is being done elsewhere. Each week, I plan to give you seven photos that will summarize things that happened to me, inspired me, interested me, entertained me, and more. I'm calling it Sunday's Seven Snapshots. Feel free to join in if you blog too.

I've joined a new book challenge. Read about it here. First book was this one I found at a secondhand bookstore. If you like thrillers, it's a good one. I'll definitely be reading more from this author. 

This is Shelby. I knew her in high school but through the wacky world of Facebook, we've reconnected and developed a friendship we didn't share back then. Shelby is having brain surgery January 2015 and has begun a blog to take you on the journey with her. She is smart, brave, and funny. Read about it here

Headline from this week's news regarding AC/DC's drummer, Phil Rudd.. Sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll. Yes, yes, and yes. Apparently, if you mix in an alleged murder plot, you'll get yourself arrested. 

Working hard, or hardly working. You be the judge. 

 Sydney is a fantastic, beautiful place to live, but the cost of living is ridiculously expensive. This exact bunch of grapes cost me $6.91. 

This happened. It's been an inconsistent, insane season for my Aggies. I miss many games because they aren't televised her much, but I follow many games on twitter. Thanks to @AggieFootball, @aggiefblife, @TxAgs, @TAMUGameDay, sportswriter and long-time friend @BrentZwerneman, friend and fan @winohamster, and more for keeping me in the game with their twitter feeds. 

This Sunday, my house took a long afternoon nap. This is a picture of Astro and me just before I got up to type this. 

Happy Sunday to you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. Your cat is adorable! I really like this type of post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a total mama's boy. I have two others that are pretty adorable as well. Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!