Saturday, February 27, 2016

Little Black Dress Run 2016

I'm SO late with fundraising!  I may not earn a dollar, but I'm going to try anyway.  This event is tomorrow.  I'm that late!



I'm going to slip on a 'Little Black Dress' and run around Darling Harbour to raise crucially needed funds that will make a difference to the lives of LGBTIQ children, young people and their families this Mardi Gras.

Those of you that know me well, know that I don't run.  This event allows skipping and frolicking, so I'm in!

All the money I raise will go to the Twenty-10 Association to provide free specialized child, adolescent and family counselling.   Every cent helps!  Let’s show the next generation how much we care!

I personally know and have relationships with people who would have been greatly helped by such an organization (especially during their youth).  My participation is in honor of them. 

www.twenty10.org.au

Here's a link to my fundraising page:  http://littleblackdress2016.gofundraise.com.au/page/ErinGray0


Love & kisses,
Erin

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so sorry I didn't see this in time—I've been such a blog slacker. But good for you for taking this on and leaping out of your comfort zone to do so! I hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!