Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday's Seven Snapshots vol.66

I did my best to "maroon out" (lipstick and all) for my Aggie Men's Basketball this week who lost in the Sweet 16.

Got off the train and saw this ... Wondering if I needed to join the party

Library haul

The husband posted this to his facebook this week. 

We took the boy to see Batman v. Superman ... Glad he was excited ... More on this movie next week.

The destructive duo trying to climb the stairs at the park

Easter

Hope you were surrounded by love and chocolate this Easter weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I get such a kick out of your cats! Never a dull moment with them around! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh . . . you should totally check out the Sydney Party Bus! Cats, kids and dogs = awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a vintage looking party bus :)
    cant wait to hear what you thought of the movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat butt picture made me giggle.

    I'm off to the library today since it was close Saturday when I tried to get books. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty church! and yes to the party bus haha. loving the lipstick too!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that lipstick! Hope you had a fun Easter! Our pups like to climb on the park equipment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shade of lipstick is BOMB! And that church is beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahahahaha that cat butt picture is the best. that lipstick is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Badgers lost in the Sweet Sixteen as well so I totally feel your pain. I'm not gonna lie, there were some tears. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so sad when I heard that the Aggies lost in the Sweet 16, but it was quite a ride to get there! I loved seeing all of your snaps of your puppies at the doggie park this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry about your Aggies!

    But, really, how could you NOT hop on that party bus??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!