Thursday, January 29, 2015

List #18 - Currently...

Eating: Kale, chickpea, and chicken salad is my new lunch of choice (because I'm trying to make healthier choices). 

Drinking:  Sparkling water

Listening:  My Soundwave playlist on my iPod (Papa Roach, Soundgarden, Slash, Gerard Way, Nothing More, Marilyn Manson, Fall Out Boy, Conditions, Godsmack, Incubus, All Time Low, Falling in Reverse, Smashing Pumpkins)

Reading: Rocks: My Life in and out of Aerosmith by Joe Perry

Wearing: A dress with pockets - I love dresses with pockets!

Watching: QI and Would I Lie To You? -(British panel shows on UKTV or BBC that are hilarious and informative!)

Excited for: My second visit to Texas this year!  Woo hoo!!

Loving: These $5 sunglasses!

Feel free to steal this and tells us what you're currently doing........

2 comments:

  1. NO. no, erin. not the KALE. NOOOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, that playlist sounds amazing! Rock on, girl!

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I enjoy our interactions. I respond via email, but if you're a "no reply blogger", I can't. Don't think I'm ignoring you!